Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

I'm never satisfied with the easy pumpkin carving of a few strategically placed triangles, I always opt for the more challenging designs. This year I went with your typical skull pirate. I'm working so hard in the picture I don't have time to smile. Trey would rather mingle in the background than relieve my aching hands. And here he is trying to take some credit for my work of art :)
It turned out pretty well for the most part. Kind of a waste of time though since it was carved a day or 2 before Halloween. Oh well, the kids had fun. I was too busy to notice, but someone told me they did.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm SO impressed with your carving skills! You rock James!

Poelmans said...

ha ha I love it. I remember when we did this together, I'm definitely an amateur.

Loni said...

It's nice to know that you haven't changed.