Tuesday, April 1, 2008

P-Town

I got to go home with my sisters last week to Pasco, WA and for some reason it was the funnest trip ever. We all decided we're much funnier there. I think it's because we got to act like kids again, with my mom taking care of us and no husbands...I dunno. I just wanted to share some highlights of the trip...


In the above picture, we were walking to our gate, which was about as far away as it possibly could be. We thought our seats were pretty close to the front (row 9) but apparently when you fly into a small airport, row 9 is 2 rows away from the back. Ashley nearly had a panic attack in the airport (I think it was her first time flying with Taya), but luckily Jenna and I were there to calm her down and wait with Taya as she ran back to security to get her phone.

My dad is building another egg farm in Pasco about 2 miles from our other one so we went to visit the new chickens. It was their big debut being Easter and all. All the white dots/circles in the picture are probably flecks of chicken manure floating around. I probably should have gone home and showered afterward but sometimes I guess I don't believe in being that sanitary.

My dad was kind enough to give us a tour of the place. This coop is not yet finished so we got to see it all nice and clean. It's two levels, 10 cages high...very big! I am really proud that I got to grow up on an egg farm. There probably aren't too many people in the world that can say that.

You'd think they'd get claustrophobic. I know I would.

2 comments:

Poelmans said...

Wow I LOVE your hair! Can't believe I didn't notice last week (you had your hooded coat on.

Jenn said...

HAHAHHAHA James I love it. I love that you live on an egg farm, it always makes me laugh. Too bad I never got to go see it though! Maybe someday....