Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...yesterday!!

I know this is a day late but I thought it'd be better than waiting 364 days to get it on the exact day. Forgive me. My mom recently drove across the country with me to Atlanta and we had a great time doing it...as great as you can have when you're in the car for 28 hours. We got to spend a few days together before she had to fly home to Washington, which was lotsa fun. My mom is so much fun to be around and definitely likes to have a good time. I made fun of her on the drive because she popped a Vivarin and wouldn't let me get a word in afterwards. Little miss chatty Kathy on a caffeine pill :) 
This was at a place we went to called Stone Mountain...basically named for exactly what it is...a very large mountain made of stone. 
The Target near our apartments was 2 levels and mom thought it was so crazy how you get the carts up and down the 2 floors. They have their very own escalator!
This shot was taken right before we went into a 4D movie. If you've never been to one, I highly recommend it. We were laughing so hard through the whole thing because we were both screaming and jumping and getting sprayed in the face. It was awesome.

My mother is an amazing woman, one of my best friends, and I loved spending so much time with her 2 weeks ago. I love you mama!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ohhhh Jami, I love you too. We did have a great time didn't we? Thanks for inviting me. You are amazing too. It's so beautiful back there and I had a hard time coming back to the desert. This last picture of me leaves alot to be desired. Funny huh? I want to go to another 4D movie. That was a blast. Thank you for the fun memories.

Ashley said...

These pictures of Mom are adorable! :) Love them!!

Shea Smith said...

Looks like fun!!! So what are ya doin? Are you bored? I am!