Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Latest


We moved out to Cherry Hill, NJ about a week and a half ago. The selling area is technically Philadelphia but when I came out here 2 months ago I could not find anything worth living in over there so we're just across the river, about 10-15 minutes from downtown Philly. I think our apartment is my favorite of all the other summers, which makes it a much smoother transition. I just can't wait for the pool to open...it is huge! We live right across the street from a big mall. It looks nice, but I haven't found one minute of spare time to go there yet. I do all the office work out here, usually from about 11-2pm, then I babysit a cute little 2 year old from about 3-8pm so I stay fairly busy. It's been great though so far.

We got hooked up with a 2 bedroom apartment this year, which could only mean Pinnacle wants people to come visit us. Of all my 5 summers moving, my family has only come to visit when we lived in San Diego...go figure. I think they just used us for room and board, which I'm fine with, but I guess we haven't lived anywhere that compares to Southern California. If only they'd come to visit me and not the area :) Manhattan is only about an hour and a half away if that is more enticing for you fools.

3 comments:

Krista said...

okay, now you made me feel guilty so I'll see you in a couple of months. On the other hand, I don't want to be entertaining myself while you're working so we'll see. Glad you like it though. Take a few pictures.

Ashley said...

No complaining, no one has EVER come to visit me!!! So there! I win! And I think we've been in pretty fun areas! Maybe they don't like me. I just looked for tickets to come see you, if it makes you feel any better, but they were over $400, so I might have to wait a while. Unless you want to pay for it :)

Bri {collected} said...

Ohhh excuse me, miss rich and fancy. I wish our place looked like that!

And don't worry, no one has come to visit me either. And I always offer to help pay for the flight too. Losers, all of them.

Oh and if you wanted to drive into Harrisburg/Hershey area next week...I'll be there!