Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oopsy Daisies


This is the view Trey should have had today. I am usually his travel agent for all of his trips to AZ and any trips his guys need to take. Until last night, I was a really good travel agent. I got online last night to find out when his flight landed today from Phoenix. I had to double take as I looked at the time...4:50pm on Sunday, March 22nd. I was pretty sure I booked his flight for February 22nd but turns out that I didn't, I was just a month off. So I guess I won't see my husband for another month. Whoops.

3 comments:

Krista said...

That is hilarious! Poor guy. Looks like you get to have girl's night after girl's night after girl's night out!

Loni said...

Hahahha...that is terrible. I hate it when I make stupid little mistakes like that that turn out big.

Shea Smith said...

Ha! That is great! To bad Trey, was he already at the airport??? Good stuff.